Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Member Party Sneek Peak


Hey yall. I got a picture of the new post on club penguin and guess what? A MEMBER PARTY IS COMIN'! Yeah I got a little carried away at that. Well here's the picture. Tell me what YOU think it is. Also, here is what Billybob has to say: Below.
Hello Penguins!Many of you have been asking about a member party and wondering when there would be another one--it's definitely been a while since the last one.Well, we've been working on exactly that! The next member party will happen in the middle of January, from the 15-18th. But it's more than just a party--wait till you see what else the team has planned! I'll have more details next week, and I don't want to say too much - but I can tell you that some of the items in the new Penguin Style catalog will come in very handy.I managed to get a sneak peek from the team to show you. See if you can guess what the event might be about...
Well Yall, later days!

1 comment:

AlyssaMegan said...

Hey yall. So everyone feels comfortable commenting, I will post first. I think the sneek peak is of either a billboard with advertisments for the party on it or they're some kind of item that we will need to earn something to get, kind of like the secret member room from the fall fair.